Tuesday, October 22, 2013

After using it for a while.....

Being a Nokia user for about a decade, it was quite obvious that getting used to Samsung would not be that easy so I sold it off to my cab driver at almost half the price and purchased again a new phone, Nokia 206. Tell you what I felt uncomfortable when I was not having a Nokia and I just wanted it back. I love Nokia for very simple reasons - the quick two click access to unlock the keypad, reliable battery backup, sounds alarm even if it is switched off and such features like confirming if you want to switch the phone on with offline profile which was set before for some reasons, confirming hours and minutes left after which the alarm will ring - ah ha very reliable. However, I will miss this phone as well for few features of typical Samsung phone like contact search using number and finds contacts even if you remember the last digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment